Thursday, May 10, 2012

The NEW Hidden Agenda

I spent the last two nights with 3 extremely talented dudes painting some walls at Hidden Agenda. GEEZ it was a total blast! I was very honored to be asked to do this as it is my favorite live music venue in this fantastic city. If you haven't been there yet, then there is something wrong with you since they have the sweetest bands coming to play there weekly (or even more frequently).

Here is a picture of my wall...



Richard's Wall




Ross' Wall



Dustin's Wall

This dude is mega freakin talent!




If it weren't for these South African lads Hong Kong would not be as amazing as it is... and let's face it - it's pretty freakin' amazing! I had such fun with these guys painting and lovin life.


in other news - check me out on the bottom of this website - http://www.beardsforbears.org/en/

1 comment: