Friday, April 13, 2012

HKXO2

HKXO2

another great night with some bands I've never heard before...

EMO alert... no, jokes, they were really cool. 22 Cats dude on the right!


Very stoked I got to hear these guys... Gypsy Bitch Rock! (I just made that up, good eh?)
Naughty Aliens= sweet band/awful name

Lovely as always... I think I am in love with this band (individually I don't care for any of them) kidding!


these guys..... they were.... loud?


The man in charge!
        

 The late-comers.



I was a little disappointed with the turn out... not so many peeps.... C'MON HONG KONG!
anyways it was still a blast, even though I wasn't totally in the mood for live music, I still enjoyed myself.... As you can probably tell if you've made it this far down the post I am not super in the mode for blogging either. LAZY!

No comments:

Post a Comment