Thursday, July 7, 2011

Back from Slack

You'd think since I am not working day in and day out I would have more time to blog. Alas, laziness ensues and I have not been blogging. SLACK you say? Agreed. An update on the last couple of weeks...

Okay, first of all I went to the Shotgun Politics CD Release Party
Although I took no pictures of Shotgun Politics themselves, I thought they put on a very good show! I did however get some good shots of Hungry Ghosts...

... here are my favs.


The CD release party was held at Graffiti, a new live music venue in Lan Kwai Fong. Sucks, the place looks retarded and the vibe is lame. Good show tho!

Finished off my last week of work after that. Had a great going away party at Karaoke.

Then over this last weekend I went to the 2 day music fest at The Wanch


Pretty darn great time if you ask me (chances are if you are still reading up to this point, you probably are asking me). Who played:

Super Metal
FAAAR too many pedals!

Live Fast Die!



And 22 more bands I didn't take any photos of...

until next time.



No comments:

Post a Comment