Saturday, October 16, 2010

what a trooper

It;s been a little while since I blogged in a serious manner. So i've been busy lately with my NEW JOB and all. I started work at a place called QQ club. It's an education center that has many different classes for many different things. I am in the arts department. I am now a friggin' art teacher. It's a pretty sweet deal, I get to paint and make models and draw all day. I spend my breaks making material and demos for the kids to do. It's really fun because I get to do stuff that I would have loved to have done when I was a kid.

Here is a picture of the center... not my classroom but you get the idea.

In other news, my mom and my sister got me an awesome life-sized head of a storm trooper that is actually a coin bank. AWESOME!


The other day I meet up with an old buddy from high school, Kento from Chochukmo, and we have started a band (along the lines of mars volta/portugal. the man). I'm really excited about that, starting to sound really cool!

Lastly I am currently drinking Molson Canadian beer and getting ready for a greek party at our house tonight. Pics to come.

Peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment