Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Disneyland of the Lost

We had an awesome weekend at Disneyland Hong Kong. I've been there once before, but this time was more fun. It may be cheesy and smaller than your average Disneyland, but it is still loads of fun...

Disneyland has the Halloween special on right now, so there was haunted houses and 'spooky' crap all over.

Train ride there..


My favorite area of disneyland....

...it's got Autopia!

inn the middle of the park.

the castle got spooky at night!

part of the night parade...


I took about a million photos.... but you don't get to see them!

Anyways, I've heard many times from people that HK disneyland is crap and you shouldn't go, but I disagree and recommend it!

Leaving in a couple hours to go get R2D2 finished off, pictures will be sure to follow!

1 comment:

  1. This has made my day! since ive been here everyones told me not to go, but now i'm amped! :D

    ReplyDelete